Thursday, February 18, 2010
9:48 AM | Posted by
Kelly |
Edit Post
Badger Balm Sleep Balm Product By Badger Balm Lowest Price : See Special Price Now! Available From 0 Sellers |
Product Description
A dreamy night balm rich with precious oils to calm, encourage, cheer and relax poetic badgers and other restless wanderers. Just rub a little balm under nose, on lips, on temples or other pulse points. Or use the oil for after-bath moisturizing or soothing massage. The aroma does the work. Rosemary is the traditional herb for clear thinking, confidence, and memory. Bergamot is mentally uplifting. Ginger is strengthening and confidence-inducing. Balsam Fir is refreshing, like a walk in the woods. Lavender is the traditional sleep herb; fresh and relaxing. But Sleep Balm doesn't make you sleepy! It helps quiet your thoughts, then you fall asleep naturally.Technical Details
- A calming sleep enhancer
- Rub a little balm under nose, on lips, on temples or other pulse points
- USDA Certified Organic
Similar Products
Customer Reviews
By C. Pica (Nebraska)
I don't know, but this one doesn't work for me. I applied it on my temples, above my upper lip, and my throat and nothing happened - I still couldn't sleep. It calms you a lil' bit, but thats about it.
When I ordered this, I also ordered (Nelson) Bach Rescue Sleep. Now this one works for me (see my review of it under Bach Rescue Remedy Sleep for further details). It's much better than Badger.
I'll check out Valerian Extract (standardized) next time and see the differences between the two.
By Amber Marie Turner
I have been having sleeping problems for years. Tried everything. Pills, hypnosis, meditation, etc.. Or so I had thought I tried everything. Till I found out about Badger Sleep Balm. I ordered some on a whim, thinking what would it hurt to try right? OH my, It works wonders!!! Seriously, I haven't had a sleepless night since I got this product. I would recomend it to everyone! I am now looking at the other products this company makes to see what else I might be missing out on. :)
By Michele Belanger-mcnair (Fresno, CA USA)
This really works, or I've been overly tired. It moisturizes and soothes as well as the scent is relaxing. On a long trip to Asia, I used it to help me sleep on the plane and keep my lips and mouth area moist...really worked.
By J. Cardillo (United States)
The balm works so well you hardly realize you are falling asleep. The smell is soothing and puts your body at ease quickly. I would suggest purchasing this product for anyone who has sleeping problems.
By Kimberly V. Major (Manchester, NH United States)
I received this balm in a gift basket before the birth of my second child. He was a decent sleeper from the start (unlike his brother), but would take a long time to actually fall asleep for the night. I began using the sleep balm with him at about six weeks--rubbing a bit on his temples, behind his ears and his chest. Within thee days of using the product, he started going down for the night easily after his nursing session and sleeping in longer stretches. Clearly, I cannot attribute his sleep to the balm, but I am convinced it does help. I think the scent helps signal to him that it is night and time for sleep--it is a way to engage his sense of smell into our well-established night routine. It doesn't hurt that it has a lovely smell that I enjoy. As our initial tin begins to disappear, I am buying more...I am not willing to jinx the good sleep we are experiencing!
All Reviews
Labels:
Badger Balm Sleep Balm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment